A World Class local tournamentBadminton 2019 Spring is now concluded. We had a tremendous success.
A Little More Support appreciated all of the players, volunteers, donors, sponsors, and the venue for their contributions and support. Everyone who took part in this event is a “Star” for our next generation.
Player rankings (Point Ranking System)
AMD001 RR AMD002 RR AMD004 RR AMD005 RR AMD008 RR
BMD009 QF BMD204 Cons QF
CMD001 R1 CMD004 R1 CMD007 R1
DMD207 Cons F
The Star of Hope Tournament series will continue and stay tuned for the next event in 2019. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Event Date: 3/2/2019 – 3/3/2019
Early bird deadline: End of 1/27/2019
Registration deadline: End of 2/24/2019
Location: Eastbay Badminton Association
Address: 4230 Hubbard St., Emeryville, CA 94608
Open to all ages. Please register according to your skill levels
We will be using electronic umpiring and scoring system and as well as video recording for all A’s and/or B’s finals matches. We are excited to bring the world class tournament experience to you.
Donors / Sponsors
A Men’s Doubles
A Men’s Singles
A Mixed Doubles
A Women’s Doubles
B Men’s Doubles
B Men’s Singles
B Mixed Doubles
B Women’s Doubles
A – Crystal Trophies + $1000 combined cash
B – Crystal Trophies + $600 combined cash
C – Crystal Trophies + $400 combined cash
D – Crystal Trophies + $200 combined cash
Crystal Medals for 2nd place and Consolations winners
Total Cash Prize $2,200
Early bird (on or before 1/27/2019): $25 1st Event, $14 2nd Event+
Regular: $28 1st Event, $16 2nd Event+
Each participant is entitled to a FREE T-Shirt if registration is received before deadline
If you wish to register in person, please visit Racket Supply Milpitas store (1359 Jacklin Road, Milpitas, CA 95035)
Rules & Regulations (click here)
Auction (Click here for catalog)
Food and Drink
- Teazer World Tea Market will be supplying ‘The Red Grenade’, a Pomegranate Green Tea, on site for $5 each. All proceeds will go to A Little More Support charity
- Fantasia milk tea will be available on site for $5 each
- Koja Kitchen food can be ordered through the Tournament Desk. Food will be delivered to the gym
Upon registering, every player will receive a confirmation email containing a Confirmation Number and a Bar Code. Please be sure to bring that Bar Code with you. We have a major software upgrade that allows you to check in/out, order food/drink, and place auction bid using your Bar Code. You do NOT need to print it out. Just have it handy on your mobile device for scanning.
We’ll be running Trivia throughout each day and give out small prizes. Rules and Regulations are as follows:-
- At the top of each hour between 10am and 5pm in each day, we will announce 1 trivia question.
- The question may not be related to badminton. It may be other category such as food, politics, animals…etc.
- All you need to do is send your short answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 1st email that we received will be the winner.
- Any registered player is eligible.
- No raffle or ticket needed.
- Winner will receive small prizes like drinks, accessories.
If you are interested in building up your volunteering hours for yourself at school or at work, please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Federal Tax ID 82-2275585